Friday, April 27, 2012

Recap on Singapore

Yes, I'm still around. Just a little busy with life and busy with procrastinating too. I've got loads to write but at the same time, far too many thoughts running through my head. So going to try keep my thoughts focus and not be all over the place.

So yes, we had a great Easter break. We as in Ba Ba and me but not so much for Babe. So as usual for Babe, the Easter trip back to Singapore turned out to be another work trip again. He was basically working on Tuesday and on Wednesday, he went to Jakarta for a day trip and on Thursday, working again and on Friday, he had to fly back to Hong Kong and work on Saturday as he had a couple of meetings in Hong Kong.

But little Ba Ba and me had a great time hanging out with the family. Well, there were plans that we had but because of the weather we couldn't do what we want. And plans had to be changed but still, overall, it was good. He had loads of fun having out with JC. And even till today, he would point to my phone and shout Jojo! Well, he wants to Facetime her. We went to Universal Studios too. And it was also kinda good for Joanne and me as when the babies were napping, we managed to sneak off to take a couple of scary screaming rides. For me, it was my first time riding the roller coaster with my eyes wide open. The feeling was exhilarating!

Got to thank Joanne for making the extra effort to rearrange JC's birthday party so that Ba Ba and me could be around. Babe would have been around but work came about last minute and he had to head back to Hong Kong. And all thanks to little JC's birthday, I got to make rainbow cupcakes for her. The delight in her and the beyond happy smile on her face made it all the hard work so worth it!

It was a really good trip for me. I got to meet the people that I really missed. Caught up with an old friend that I've not seen in ages. Managed to catch up with Stanley, who is little Ba Ba's godpa, before he left for New York for Singapore Day. And Shey (not really know what to call her, I normally call her monster but it might sound kinda rude), got to meet her and her boyfriend, Piers. Yes, finally I got to meet Piers. Our time in Spore coincided without us really planning for that and I'm really glad that we had time to meet and catch up. As always, I did wish that I could meet up with more friends but well, there's always the next trip.

Anyway, enjoy the pics! 
Little Ba Ba rolling his own little suitcase. He loved having his own little suitcase

Little Ba Ba resting on his suitcase while Babe's making sure that the flight's on time.
Hanging out with Godpa Stan! And thanks Godpa wonderful present!

Little JC and Ba Ba hanging out in Sunday School.
Having fun at Sunday School!
Time to run around after lunch At Robertson Quay.

Lunch before heading to Universal Studios

Meeting Woody Woodpecker but obviously Ba Ba was scared by Woody Woodpecker!

Madagascar ride with grandma

Little Ba Ba was so tired that he felt asleep watching Shrek 4D show

Madagascar ride again after nap

At JC's 3rd birthday party

First time really eating food from Maccas and guess what, he didn't like it!

Saying bye to little Emma, so cute!
Meeting Uncle Piers for the first time and they got along perfectly!
Clearly Aunty Shey is having fun with little Ba Ba
The rainbow cupcake that I made for JC's birthday party. And all thanks to these little cupcakes, Babe got me a kitchenaid stand mixer! Will blog about it soon!
A pic with grandma, little JC, Ba Ba and me. Yes, I look a little too excited trying to squeeze Ba Ba. 

No comments: