Friday, May 04, 2012

My New Toy

So after months of sort of badgering Babe for months and weeks, he finally got me a Kitchenaid stand mixer. And I was over the moon! Super duper happy and excited. So for the very first bake to honor Babe was to bake something that he has always wanted me to make, curry puffs! Well, for the first or actually, the second attempt, it's not that bad. Turned out pretty okay and Babe was very glad with them.

And Raspberry (yes, so much for creativity) has been whirling and churning out bakes at least twice a week. And I try quite often to bake things that Babe likes to eat. He's not really a sweet tooth person unlike me. But so far, Babe has been happy with the bakes that I've baked for him. Who knows, someday, someday, this might be my retirement plan!

Raspberry, isn't she a beauty? Been dreaming of her
 for ages and ages and now! Can't believe that I've
 finally gotten her and it's in my fav colour too!
Thanks Babe! 
The first bake off Raspberry. Kinda oddly shaped curry puffs. We baked them instead of frying them.  
More curry puffs. They were better than the first batch.
Brought some to the Plus family to share with them.
No, it's not an UFO. It's my oddly shaped whoopie
pie. Meant to be Red Velvet but turned out more
chocolate than Red Velvet.
Babe's request, sausage roll bread.
With the extra dough left from the sausage bread roll,
I made cinnamon, chocolate and walnut bread.









Chocolate Muffin, they turned out pretty well. 

Side view of the bread.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GUMY GUMY !!! 0_0 MMMM