Friday, October 06, 2006

WK's Visa Approved

I'm sneaking time from work to bloc. I've just finished lunch and I've 10 more mins before my class starts.

Went home from work yesterday. Opened the letterbox and was elated to receive a letter from immigration. WK's visa has been approved! Ya! Didn't expect it to be processed at such a fast rate. Thank God for it! Really thankful to God. After that, I had to rush to Macau. Aunty Yoke Siong, WK's aunty, whom I call Lok Yee now, was in Macau. Originally, she and her friend were going to stay with me and they decided to stay in Zhu Hai and I met them in Macau. It was nice seeing her again. I left and said goodbye and before I boarded the ferry, WK called and asked if I passed her the money. And I was like, damn! I forgot. It was a mad rush....I couldn't call her on my phone, apparently, my phone doesn't allow outgoing calls as I was in Macau. Had to get to the payphone and try to call her. Thank God everything went on fine. I just came home half an hour later than expected.

Bell rang..... Will try to post tonight again!

1.05 pm

Hong Kong

2 comments:

Ocean said...

Marcia gave birth to Berenice at a healthy weight of 2.600kg on the 290906, 1.16pm. :)

Visited her and oh! the baby;s a real darling!

sunniefaith said...

I called her on the morning...So excited for her. Will try to visit her when I come back for a weekend in Nov.