Monday, February 25, 2008

Re-Aligning My Life

I know that this is only February and I need to re-align my life. A tad early, huh? But I rather it early than late. Was at church yesterday and Pastor mentioned that as a Christian, are we living and leading a life that others are able to differentiate us from the rest of the world? That hit me. I haven't. I haven't been the Christian that has been shinning and showing Christ's love. I've been to preoccupied with myself to lead a life that's glorifying to Him. I've dissed friends for things that I'd rather do. I've not been doing my quiet time on a regular basis and basically, I've been just sliding. Maybe that's why I've been feeling lethargic and just not as what I should have been feeling.

So, I've got to re-align my life and focus to lead a life that's glorifying to God and not glorifying to me. Time to refocus and reflect.

Sometimes I need a break. I really need a break. I just want to lie on the beach, enjoy the sun, sand, grab my snorkel and fins and swim amongst the fish. Away from everything. I just want time to myself to focus and understand me again. I know, I've been having loads of vacations back to Singapore but you know, it's hard. It's hard because whenever we head back to Singapore, there's always family obligations. There's dinners, lunches and then there's calls. Don't misunderstand, I love seeing my family and friends but I need the time out. I just need a couple of days of time out and just be with Babe and me to chill out. No distractions.....Yes....in a month...we'll get 3 days of bliss at Lombok. Hopefully, it'll be bliss and that's when I can focus and re-align.....

No comments: