Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stan's Stag Night

We arrived in Singapore on 13th August. It's nice to be home. It's nice to be able to eat food that I miss and hang out with family and friends. One of the reasons that we came home is to attend Stanley's wedding. For those who don't know, Stanley is one of my best friend for the longest time. And because of Stan's wedding, I've at least reconnected with 2 of our mutual friends. One of them is in the pic, Amy. We met at Brisbane about 9 years ago or something like that.

Back to Stanley, well, since he's not giving me a chance to make a speech at his wedding, I shall blog about it. I've know Stanley for more than 25 years. To be exact, 26 years. We met at Sunday School and for some reason, we stuck being best friends. And since I've a very good memory, I seem to remember mindless things and remember probably three quarters of his family and friends. Stanley has been one of my best friends for almost forever. He's a brother that I never had and he's always been there when I needed him. He used to take me out for dinner whenever Babe is busy or out of town. I'm blessed to have a brother like him. I'm truly happy that he's met Dorcas. I remember telling him to get married before 40 because I won't be able to find a nice dress or look good. Well, thanks, Stan. You're getting married soon! I don't have to wait till I'm 40! I remember when Stan first shared about Dorcas to me and when he introduced us, I guess at the back of his head, he wanted to make sure that we'll hit off and be friends. And well, we did. She's a great person and I'm truly happy for them. At least now I know that he'll be well taken care of by her. And Dorcas, Stan is really a nice person! He's probably one of the nicest person on earth. I love him to the bits!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Can't wait for the wedding on Sat. It'll be a good time to meet old mutual friends, friends that I've possibily not seen in like years and years.

1 comment:

Patricia Ellis said...

Nice blog and you all guys are looking very nice your blog is also very nice. Thanks for sharing.