Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Walking on Sunshine

So Mr Sun has decided to come out for the weekend. It was glorious sunshine from Friday. Loved it. Babe and I went to the new outdoor pool for a swim. It was just heavenly. Wish we could have stayed longer but I had class that night. Dang!

Saturday came. Got up, called Eve. Had a great time chatting with her. Can't believe that in about 3 weeks I'll be seeing her! Whooopppeeeee! Can't wait. We're going to hang out in San Diego and probably Palm Springs and don't know where else she has plans for us. And there's also a possibility that we might get to hang out with Susan as well. Susan from uni. It'll be like a reunion. All we need is the Cremone Lounge! This is all so exciting. Just wishing the days will fly!

In the evening, we went out for dinner with Melissa, Paula and Nathaniel. It was a shame that Elaine couldn't make it. And well, was surprised that Babe actually wanted to join us for dinner too. I was glad that he came along. We had a smashing time. Mel did good in choosing a great restaurant with wonderful food and a view that was awesome and ambiance was just superb. Had good company. Lots of laughs and chatter. For a moment, I thought that we might be thrown out for making too much noise! And thanks Paula for the gift card too. Had an absolutely great night.

Sunday came, it was still hot and sunny. We went to get a suitcase for my trip. Thanks to the numerous flights this year and last, our suitcases have decided to retire. Poor them, me and my stuffing them to the brim. Oh actually, one of the cases, we misplaced the key when we came back. In the process of breaking the lock, we broke the suitcase! So anyway, this time, we bought 2 Samsonites. So this time, they better last! Now, I'm all ready to go, visit Eve, spend time with her and also shop! Woohoo! Can't wait!

No comments: