Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Year Older

I don't think I'll ever come to terms that I'm getting older, aging, more white hair, wrinkles on the way and brains fading and failing. But I guess over time, no matter how much I hate, I am getting older. It's a matter of fact, there's nothing that anyone can do to make time stop.

Well, having said that, I've had and am still having a great life and there are many times that i forget to thank God and be grateful for the goodness that He had, has been and will still be bestowing upon me. To a certain extent, life may have been hard on me when I was a kid but God has seen me through and made me a stronger and a better person. I'm learning everyday to put that behind and be thankful for the bountiful blessings that He showers upon me everyday. He has provided me a wonderful husband, parents and sisters, best friends that have become family and wonderful friends that I'm surrounded by in HK. He has blessed me richly in every single aspect and that's the best present that I can ever have.

I want to make a special mention of Babe too. Babe is the best present to me. He's my soulmate, best friend, husband and all rolled into one. There's no one better that I can ask for. He has given me so much that I don't think I need any other presents from him. But he has given me another trip to US for Christmas. This time. we'll be travelling together. He didn't have to do that but I guess he knew that I badly wanted to see my family and friend there so he gave that to me. And yes, I want to shop there too. Thanks Babe for everything. I know I'm a little mad, erratic, crazy and whatever but I grateful that you love me for me. Thanks Babe and I LOVE YOU TOO!

No comments: