Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today is the American Thanksgiving. Well, although I'm not an American and do not really celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm am reminded to be thankful for everything that I have. And more importantly, everything I have is from the Almighty. I am truly grateful for all that I have. There's nothing that I lack and God has provided more than sufficient for me.

I'm also very thankful for the new apartment that we're renting now. So thankful that we've finally moved to a bigger place with more space for all my stuff. We're still in the process of unpacking and we need to get a few pieces of furniture. Am very thankful for Babe for helping and doing most of the move. Am grateful that his work is flexible enough for him to move things over when I'm at work.

There's actually nothing more that I can ask for in my life. God has given me so much in life and I truly feel so blessed. Maybe next year, we might start having Thanksgiving dinner. Just maybe......

No comments: