Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Packed Social Calender

So....Been back to HK just on Sat and now, my social calender is packed. Yes, it's packed. Well, Babe left yesterday to Delhi and he'll be back this Sat. So, when the cat is away, the mouse is out to play! And since I've not seen a couple of friends since before Christmas and Chinese New Year hols are coming up too, I thought that I'll take this opportunity to meet up with friends before everyone leaves for their hols again.

Last night, dinner with girlies. Tonight, dinner with Carmen. Tomorrow, dinner with a newly engaged couple, so happy for them. Then on Friday night, dinner and shopping with another girlfriend. Sat, Babe returns home. Stay for a couple of nights and he'll be off again....And then, my social calender will be full again. Gee....aren't me a busy person?

No comments: