Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coming and Going

Am glad that Babe is back today. Well, just for a couple of days and then he'll be off on the plane again. He's been travelling quite a fair bit and it's taking a toll on him. Met him at the airport this noon, came home, had takeaway and now, he's been asleep for the past 2 hours. Flying, travelling and working zaps the energy out of him.

It's good to have him home for the weekend at least. Sorry girls, will be spending time with my man for the next couple of days and then, before the weekend hits, he'll be off again. How do I feel about his travelling? Well, it can be difficult and tough at times. I don't really bother to cook meals for myself as it doesn't seem to make sense to cook for just one. So it's either I eat out with my friends, look for instant meals or sometimes, don't eat much. Whenever, he's away, it gives me time to hang out with my friends and do stuff that I want to do, you know, like do my hair, facials, massages, nails, yes, lame and superficial stuff. But at the same time, it'll be nice if I'll be able to share my thoughts and have him by my side and make him listen to my corny jokes and my whines from work, friends and life. But all these flying in and out makes the time that we have with each other more precious and makes me realise especially not to be mad or piss at frivolous things.

Anyway....just thankful to have him home for the weekend! Love you Babe!

No comments: