Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend with the Leongs and Tans



I had an absolutely wonderful time over the weekend. My best friend, Stanley popped into HK with his wife Dorcas on Friday and guess they should be on their flight home now. Apart from being my best friend, he is also probably one of my oldest friend too. So so happy to be able to hang out with him and his wife. And am thankful that I gotten to know Dorcas a little better too. Met them on Friday night, had dinner with them and then on Saturday, met them briefly and on Sunday, spent the whole day with them with the Tans.

The Tans, sometimes, I tend to leave out the Tans. Adrian is a childhood friend of mine. A mutual friend of Stanley and me. Three of us met in Sunday School when we were probably 6 or 7 years old. Adrian used to live in the same estate. We used to play in the playground and had heaps of fun. I think Adrian met Cindy, his wife when he was in UK studying. I just got to know her a little better over time. Am very glad that they recently gotten married too. Was a little bummed that I couldn't attend their wedding.

We had dinner at Adrian and Cindy's place on Sunday night. While we were hanging out, we were reminiscing the days that we had in Youth Fellowship. And am very glad for the friendship that we have and for the ties that bind us together. Leongs and the Tans, thanks for making this weekend special.

No comments: