Monday, August 09, 2010

Jet Lag

I'm up sitting at my parents' dining table at 7 in the morning. This is rather rare that I woke up voluntarily without anyone waking me up or banging the table or yelling at me. But rather, all thanks to jet lag, I'm up bright and early.

The past few days has been kinda of groggy and blur for me. Left San Diego on the 31st of July, took a road trip to San Francisco and arrived there on the 2nd August. Spent 3 days in San Francisco and left there on the 5th of August. The flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong was delayed and so I missed my connecting from Hong Kong to Singapore. So I had to stay in Hong Kong for a night but it was nice that Cathay Pacific that put me up in a hotel. Kinda can't complain but did wish I could be back earlier. I finally arrived in Singapore on the 7th of August. And now, on the 9th of August, I'm up at 7 am. And for the past 2 nights, I've been going to be before 10.30. Aren't me leading a 'sleep early and wake up early' lifestyle.

Anyway, someday, I'll put up more pics and will enjoy myself in Spore.

No comments: