Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Scare

So this afternoon, little Ba Ba threw up. And we thought nothing of it as he throws up all the time. But evening came, he threw up again and then again and again and a couple more agains. Babe got a little worried. But when he tried to throw up even though he had nothing left, I got really worried.

So we called a friend of ours who live in the same area to ask if he could drive us to the hospital. He readily agreed. But when we got down, we saw a cab and thought that it would be better for us to catch a cab instead. So off to Sanatorium we went. Got to the hospital, saw the doctor and it was a relief to know that little Ba Ba would be alright. He doesn't have to be hospitalized or anything like that.

It was along the way that I realized that God is good and He has always been good. We had our friends that were ready to help out and they prayed for us. When I checked in on Facebook, again, we had friends showing us concern. Even with the doctor that little Ba Ba saw, we know that it was not a coincident. When we were about to leave his office, he looked up and asked if we're Christians and we said yes. He said,' God Bless and not to worry, I pray for all my patients.' Yes, it's wonderful to know that even in our distress or panic or worries, God sends people to us to comfort us and to let us know that He's in control and He's our father watching over us.

The whole ordeal from home to hospital and back home took us slight more than 2 hours and little Ba Ba is asleep now. And I know that even as I've to travel tomorrow, God will be there watching over little Ba Ba. I had a moment just now with little Ba Ba that God reminded me that as an earthly mother, I love Ba Ba so much and want him to be well, what more my heavenly father would do for me and Ba Ba. And it was that moment in hospital that struck me that yes, God, our heavenly father knows our every need and He'll take care of us.

No comments: