Saturday, March 31, 2012

Perfect Timing

So we'll be heading back to Spore this coming Thursday. So looking forward to heading back to hang out with the family and friends.

A couple of weeks ago, a dear friend sent me a message via Facebook to check if we're going to be back in Spore the same time that she's going to be. And it turns out, yes! Our boys would be able to hang out and play. Then a few days ago, I was reading my cousin's who is also one of my best friend's blog, she's living in England for the moment. So she wrote that she'll be heading back to Spore next week. And I almost fell off my chair reading it. Popped her an email straightaway. Super excited to be able to see her again. Have not seen her for more than six months and more importantly, she's bringing her partner to Spore too. I've not met him. And yes, uber excited!

I know that it might sound silly to be excited over little things like these. But its when one's living away from home that these moments become important. There have been times that I try to schedule meet ups and stuff like that but the meet ups don't pull through and yes, it can get disappointing. Or sometimes I schedule too many meet ups that I don't have time for myself. So I've come to this point. I've a priority list. There are people that I would really like to see when I get home. And these are the people that have the priority. And the rest of the people, if I've the time, I'll see them but if not, next time then.

Yes, I may sound bad but when time is limited, that's what I've got to do. And over the years, I've come to realize that people who really want to catch up with me, they will make the time to see me. Anyway, I'm super, uber excited that we have perfect timing to meet my friends. And yes, another ex-colleague that I've not seen in years and years! Yes, I'm excited to see her again!

No comments: