Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Being Interviewed

We went for the interview last night. In my humble opinion, it went well. At the same time, it left me with thoughts that I'm dwelling upon and thinking about. I think way too much at times. And Joanne, my sis is right as well. I'm pretty impulsive with my thoughts and actions. I act before I think. But it's good to have Babe to hold me to the ground.

At the interview, our caseworker covered quite a bit. He did give us more information. We have to go for our individual interviews and a home visit. Apparently, there's a possibility that we might get a child in mid August after our homestudy. So, I've kinda decided to cut short my trip to Singapore. During the interview, my thoughts went to little Lok Yi. Spoke to Babe about Lok Yi and he said that at this point of time, he hasn't heard God's call for her. Sure, I was a tad disappointed but I've to remember that everything is in God's hands. He is in control of everything. At the same time, I am excited at the thought of getting a baby. I'm already thinking of all the shopping that I can do in States! But maybe........God might be leading us to adopt 2! Ya, little baby and Lok Yi. But wait, I'm getting way too excited. Anyway, I know He's leading us on...so calm down!

Pray for us as we embark on this journey. We want to make decisions that are Godly and right in His sight. I have to keep reminding myself that it's the Lord that has to be glorified and not me. I am just a little pawn in His big plan. Want to thank Yati, Iris and some of my friends that have been really encouraging. And Dad......has come around! Whhopppeeee!!! I guess he has finally realised that there's no point fighting this. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am praying for peace of mind and assurance of heart as you seek God's clear prompting on WHO He intends for you to share your love and life with.

Remember not to take God's hand and run, but let Him take yours and lead.

sunniefaith said...

Thanks dear friend! I'm learning, but I'm a slow learner, you know, to slow down and let God lead and walk me through my life's journey. But I have to admit, I am impatient at times.