Monday, October 26, 2009

JC Takes HK

JC came to Hong Kong last Friday with her parents. Dad came from Zhuhai to join us on Saturday. It was a real nice weekend with family. It was especially nice spending time with JC. I'm really thankful that my sister realize how important JC is to me. She gladly let me carry, cuddle and spoil JC the whole time. It was also nice to see Dad light up with JC. Even Babe was enchanted by JC. Enjoy the pics!

JC playing with my pegs hanger. A few days before she came to HK, I was on video chat with her and I showed it to her. She laughed and chuckled. When she came to our home, I showed it to her. She loved it!
JC interacting with Happy. JC had a puzzled look trying to figure out what Happy is. Not quite sure if she's really a dog or a toy that she can bring home.
Lunch at Caramba. JC was so well-behaved at the restaurant. She didn't cry or scream or spill anything. Hopefully this continues.
Oh yes, I put her on the table. Doesn't she look cute and adorable? Dad was so happy with a super well behaved granddaughter. She really set the standard. Wonder what happens if my child turns out to be a screamer!
What a happy family!
A family portrait at Honeymoon Dessert. And yes, she's still not crying!
Even Babe was enchanted by her. What a sweetie pie!
My little precious JC!
Poor JC must have been really tired. This was taken at the airport. Her parents had to practically pry her away from me!

No comments: