Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Supportive Working Environment

A couple of days ago things happened at work. I'm not going to go into what happened at work. All I'm going to say is that I was at fault. But what I was surprised at is the care, concern and support that my colleagues have given me.

To be really honest, I really didn't expect my colleagues to lend me a supporting shoulder and hand. Teachers that I don't really teach with actually came and comforted me. And even teachers that don't teach English gave me words of encouragement. I'm also in awe that even my deputy principals came to me with words of encouragement. It's nice to know that I'm working in such a loving, caring and supportive environment. I know that things happen for reasons that I may or may not know. But whatever it is, I'm glad to see and know that I do have wonderful colleagues. Very thankful!

No comments: