Monday, January 28, 2013

Tunnel

Every once in a while, I find myself slipping into a dark tunnel. A dark tunnel that I can hardly see the light at the end of it. But every once in a while when I feel that I'm slipping, quite often I'm able to grab hold to something or someone grabs hold of me before I slip fully into it. It's been a long while since I've slip into it.

Before we went to Bangkok, I felt and found myself slipping into that tunnel. I don't know why or what are the triggers that sets me slipping into the dark. But I guess Babe somewhat saw me slipping that he managed to grab me fast enough and we had a great time in Bangkok. Or rather, I would say that it was God's plan that He managed to orchestrate the trip before me slipping into the dark. So I thought everything was better and fine and dandy.

But guess, my guess sometimes is wrong. Don't get me wrong. I love Baba and would give up the world for Baba. And my love for Babe is still the same, I probably love him more than I can express myself. But I guess I need to work a lot on my emotions, the roller coaster emotions inside me. Or maybe I have to face my demons finally and battle it out? Or is it time for me to see a doc? I don't know. I really don't know. But I know when this darkness is lifted out, I will emerge stronger. But in the mean time, I need to hang out to the thread that whatever it is, God will see me through no matter how dark and cold my days and nights seem to be, I will emerge stronger. Far stronger than before. Because it's with the lows in my life that I will understand the highs in my life. So for the time being, I need to be patient for these dark clouds to pass away and then the sun will shine brightly along with the rainbow in the sky.



These photos serve to remind me of my wonderful family and God's promises are always true. I will emerge stronger.


No comments: