Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pics from Cebu




The first four pics were taken at Magellen Chapel. Sorry, can't remember the spelling exactly. Apparently, he was the first Spanish to arrive in Cebu. He presented the wooden cross to the people. But it's strange that he was also killed by them. But don't quote me, I wasn't really paying attention. I was too preoccupied with the poor kids playing in the rain and begging for money.
We went to dinner at Nicole and David's place. They are friends of Kum Hoong. We went there with another couple from Singapore. They live in a really nice house.
On the way to the beautiful island. Paradise!!!
Kum Hoong. Babe's cousin. He was nice to put us up while we were in Cebu.
That's me...just half of my face.
Beautiful Colleen, enjoying the sea breeze.
That's Peter and Rosaline. They were nice to invite us to for this boat trip.
Hilton, we met everyone at Hilton before going on our boat trip. Nice hotel.
Colleen and I mucking around. The bathroom is so beautiful.

No comments: