Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Babe

Was meaning to blog yesterday but got kinda distracted by other stuff. Well, it was Babe's birthday yesterday. Had a nice day. And yes, we went to KFC for dinner. Were too lazy to head into Central for dinner so we headed into Tsingyi which is a suburb away. And his favourite restaurant there was too crowded too and so we had KFC. We do love KFC anyway.

Most of you would know that Babe and me dated for 10 years before getting married. When we got married, I was determined to make sure that this is the man that I would grow old graciously with and the man that I'll love for the rest of my lifetime. Well, not sure about the growing old graciously bit, spotted wrinkles, but after being with him for 17 years, I still get butterflies in the my tummy when I pick him up from the airport. He's still the one that when I open my eyes in the morning, I thank God for giving him to me. Sure he snores and I snore too, that can be annoying at times, but I love him all the same. It's his snoring that actually comforts me. Letting me know that he's sleeping right next to me.

Thanks Babe for loving me! I can never ask for anything better! Love you heaps!

No comments: