Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friend Request

It was a really nice surprise this evening when I logged onto Facebook. Rach, my ex-student added me to her friend list. I taught Rach when she was eight and now, from my guess and if memory doesn't fail me, she's probably fifteen now.

Rach, along with a few other ex-students, is especially special to me. Like i mentioned, I taught her when she was eight and when she was ten, she found out that I was getting married. And this sweet little girl, garnered all her courage to ask me if she could be my flower girl! And well, of course I said yes! Still have her pics as my flower girl.

Well, as time passed she graduated from the school that I was teaching and in time, I left that school to come to HK to teach. I thought that we lost contact. And voila! She found me on Facebook! I was just thinking about her too. Can't believe that she remembered me. Gave me a nice, warm and fuzzy feeling. Love my job and my ex-students too!

No comments: