Friday, December 04, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Well, Babe has taken up a job that would probably away from home most of the time and before taking up the job, he was very concern that he will be away most of the time. He was worried that I'll be lonely and bored at home. But the nice thing, friends called up to check if I'm alright and started to fill up my social calender. I've been out almost every night for dinner or something and well, I even gotten myself double booked and decided that all my dates and appointments have to go into my iphone now. Can't believe how busy I've gotten. Don't even seem to have time to sit down to talk to Babe when he calls.

And I've finally gotten off my fat ass to join a gym. Been thinking about it for about 2 years and have always want to join a gym because I like going for classes. So finally, took the plunge and joined it. Went for Body Balance and really had fun even though I almost tipped over a couple of times and my stomach muscles still hurt, I still love it! Shame that I can't go for any more classes this week because I'm busy as a bee! Next week will be a little better I hope.

No comments: