Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Hols So Far

Been trying to blog for a while but can't seem to figure out what's with blogspot. Can't seem to be able to find the icon to upload pics. Well, I know that I'm pretty dumb with technology but this time, really can't figure out. Can't upload pics of Jo Claire and pics from Bali. Anyway, go have a look at facebook to see the pics.

Summer holidays so far has been good. Was with cousin's family when we first came back for vigil services and funeral. Am very thankful that my uncle and aunty gave my cousin a Christian funeral without any objections. Am glad to see youths from GBPC and members coming to the vigil service to encourage the family. I was very encouraged myself.

We were off to Bali last week. It was a trip that we had some reservations. On 17th of July, the Friday before we left for Bali, Jakarta had 2 bomb blasts. Of course we were concern. But I refuse to give in to the terrorists. I refused to be cowered into fear by them. Plus, or rather importantly, my God is greater than any of these terrorists! I strongly believe that God is in control of everything and that He knows when our time is up and He'll take care of us. But having said that, we would not purposefully walk into danger. We had a nice and relaxing time at the resort in Bali. Nothing to complain about. Really peaceful. Babe is getting used to the idea of heading to a beach resort once a year just to chill out and wind down and relax. No work calls and no emails, just the both of us. Had a really good time.

No comments: