Saturday, July 04, 2009

Summer Plans

All thanks to H1N1, my summer hols will start earlier than normal. Last day of work will be 7th July. Woohoo!!!! But I can't leave the country till the evening of 13th. Doesn't really bother me anyway. Anyway, we've finally booked our tickets and gotten our holiday plans worked out.

We're flying out on the 14th of July to Singapore. Would have flown out on the 13th but because we're dog sitting so we can only fly out on the 14th. We'll be in Spore close to a week and then on the 20th, we'll be off to Bali. All thanks to Krisflyer! Will be back in Spore on the 24th again and will be there till 14th of Aug. We were going to go to Phuket but Bali won at the end. H1N1 and political situation made us choose Bali over Phuket. But then again, we'll never know. Hopefully we won't be stricken down with H1N1.


Really looking forward to spending time with family and especially JC. At the same time, I'm a little apprehensive of spending so much time in Spore. It's been a long time since we've spent so much time in Spore at a go. Normally we spend about 2 weeks there but this time it's going to be 3 weeks. Just hope that I don't drive my parents crazy by spending so much time at their place. They might start charging me rent soon!

No comments: