Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend - Home with the Dogs

Love this pic! Happy looks so adorable! She was chilling and suntanning in the balcony and when she saw me with the camera, she started running towards me. Caught her just at the right time!

Happy with her friend, Min Min. Don't worry, we didn't get another dog. We're dog sitting while her parents while were on a holiday.
The buddies hanging out at Happy's favourite spot.
Happy and Min Min playing catch and stopped in time to kiss!

We spent our weekend with the dogs. Both of them had a good time having fun and hanging out with each other. Initially, I was worried leaving both of them at home. Worried that Happy might turn into a bully and bully Min Min. But they were fine. Playing with each other all the time.

Was at church this evening. Each Sunday, I'm glad that I'm at church and I always leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Always remembering that God will remember His promises and that He's always in control regardless of the situations that we're in.

Counting down to touching the soils of Singapore soon. Just 2 more sleeps. Can't wait! Been out shopping way too much. Been on the lookout for clothes for JC. Yes, I admit that I've to stop shopping for JC. Think she might have enough clothes to last till she's 3 or 4 years old!

No comments: