Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting lost in my Home Country!

Can't believe that I actually got kinda lost in the MTR station today. Well, this afternoon, I was in Orchard and decided to take the train to Clark Quay to meet a friend for dinner. And what was interesting was that this friend recently moved from Hong Kong to Singapore and she gave me instructions on how to get to Clark Quay station.

So I got onto the train from Orchard, no probs, at all. Got to Dhoby Gaut station and there I was like....hmmmm.....what do I do now, followed the signs but have to say that the signs were misleading and point forward instead of pointing down to the escalators. Or, I might be too stupid to read signs. Got to Clark Quay station and got out of a mall and I was like....where is Clark Quay and where are the restuarants? Kinda shy to say that my friend had to bring me around Clark Quay instead of me bringing her around!

No comments: