Saturday, August 29, 2009

What if You Have ______ to Live?

We went to Noah's Ark for a school trip last week. We watched a mini show and at the end of it, we were told to scribble what we will write to our love ones if we had only 30 seconds to live. Well, that got me pondering a little.

Recently, my cousin had to make that decision. When she found out that she had cancer, it was already at its terminal stage. She probably had six months to live. There must have been really hard decisions that she had to make. I guess it must have been a difficult time for her.

I thought and wondered what if I was in that position, what would I really do? For starters, I'll spend a month in California visiting my cousins and best friend. The second month, spend time with my family and friends in Spore and the final four months, I'll hole up at home with Babe and spend all my time with him. But then again, this is what my current thoughts are and when it truly happens, things may truly change.

Yes, as usual, I am quite morbid. I tried to figure out what will I write in 30 seconds, but it was hard. How can I condense my love and gratitude to all that I love in 30 seconds? All I could think of was, "See ya later! Love ya all and will be waiting in heaven for you!" And don't worry, I'm fine, just a little overweight!

No comments: