Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Singapore Again

Yup! We're back in Singapore again. I know, it sounds a little crazy and silly since we just went back to HK a couple of days ago.

Before we left Singapore for HK, there was a special from Singapore Airlines and we discussed if we should come back. And we thought, since there's still time before school starts and Babe has meeting in Singapore, so why not. Mum's leg isn't that great too and Babe's dad teeth needed to be fixed too. So on the plane we went again. But God really works in ways that we really don't know.

A cousin of mine returned to Singapore today. I've not seen him in years and I've been really concerned and worried for him for a while. But well, a call came today to say that he's coming back today. Well, even though I didn't get to see him today, hopefully, in the next couple of days, I'll be able to catch up with him.

Every day, I never cease to be amazed by God's goodness and timing.

No comments: