Friday, September 04, 2009

First Week of School

School started this week. Frankly, I'm glad to be back at work. Well, I know, it's kinda strange. I missed interacting with the students. The break has been too long. Gee, can't believe that I actually typed that out.

This week started with work not being too heavy. There's work to do but at the same time, it has been interesting. One of my deputy principals asked me to help with a project and I'm more than happy to be working on the project with them. Will talk about it when I get more details. It's interesting to see me work evolve over time. This is my fourth year and it's becoming more enjoyable. Am very thankful for it.

This work week ended (Have to work tomorrow...so not really end of work week), with the thought that God has a purpose for everything and understanding that His mercies are new every morning and He is a faithful God. Still waiting upon His promises and knowing and understanding that He's in control in everything!

No comments: