Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear God

Dear God,

Well, it might be like a letter or prayer to you. It's basically my thoughts and my prayers. There's always lots of thoughts swirling in my head all the time and it's a little difficult for my to decipher them at times. So sorry if I sound quite random.

God, I must say that you have been very gracious and merciful in my life. More so than I expect or expected. You've seen me through all of my difficult times, held my hand, walked me through and carried me. There may be times that I can't feel you being next to me but when I think back those times, I realised that you were there all the time. I can't ask for more.

But God, do you know sometimes it is hard? Well, of course you knew. You sent your son down for me and of course it was hard. And it's difficult for me to comprehend that. I know I should not complain about my life and issues that I'm going through because I know you and your son went through far more than I am going through. But am I entitled to rant and rave just a little? Look, I'm not mad at you. Don't take it the wrong way but there's a little part of me that wants to have some answers to my life now!

Yes, I know I have issues with patience. Yes, lots of issues with it. I want instant answers to my questions. I hate to wait. But I know that I'll savour the moments and things even more when you finally bestow them upon us. I know all these in theory but God, it's hard when it comes to practical. Knowledge does not always equate to actions.

However, having said and written some of my thoughts, God, thanks for everything. That's from the bottom of my heart. You've given me a wonderful husband, I could never ask for anything better because he's already the best for me! You've given me supportive parents and sisters. Family that would drop everything to come to my aid. I can never thank you enough. God, I'd appreciate if you could just hasten some of the processes in my life. But God, at the same time, take your time because I know that in your time, you make everything beautiful, wonderful and perfect. And I just have to trust in you.

Well, that's about the end of my rants and raves. Thanks God for reading and listening.

Love, your child,
Faith

No comments: