Saturday, September 05, 2009

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

When to work this afternoon, have to say that obviously I wasn't too thrilled about going to work. Would much rather spend the time hiking in shopping malls with Babe or just lazing around at home. Anyway, went to work, was in the elevator and saw a poster with Isaiah 40:31. Was pleasantly surprised and very much encouraged as well.

Having been thinking and pondering about some stuff recently. And yes, there are days that I'm a little discouraged trying to second guess what's God's plan for us. But it dawned upon me today having read that verse in the elevator that God is in control and I have to relinquish my wants and needs and let Him take control. Yes, a timely and gentle reminder to wait upon the Lord!

No comments: