Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another 40 hour weekend in Singapore

Last Friday I went back to Singapore for a 40 hour weekend. Yes, I know it's might sound a little extravagant but I believe that it was worth every penny of it.

Arrived in Singapore at about midnight. Babe was really sweet, he bought me what I wanted to eat. And that's when my eating spree started. Woke up kinda early the next morning. Guess I was a little excited to sleep in. Went to see little JC and love it that she recognized me. She was really excited to see me. For some reason, Joanne's apartment seemed really bright and I decided that I was going to put on my sunshades in her home. When JC saw me with my sunnies, she wanted mine too. So, I put on her sunnies for her. And she totally rocked it! Doesn't she look cool? When I told mum that I had to go, she heard it and she crawled really fast to me and sat on my laps. My guess was that she didn't want me to go. Love the little munchkin to the bits.


Sorry for the grainy pic. Little JC and me looking cool!

After hanging out at Joanne's place, we headed to Katong for lunch with my parents and Uncle Larry and Aunty Amy for lunch. It was at one of my fav restaurants, Kim Choo. It was a good time hanging out with everyone. The food was great but service, well, nothing really to scream about. But the company was great. It was lots of laughter and fun as usual when the family comes together. It was nice having Uncle Larry and Aunty Amy there too. And I'll be bring Eelynn there too. I'm sure she and Bruno will love the cute little restaurant.

After lunch, we headed off to Orchard for a quick shop. One thing that I'm beginning to realize that Singapore is getting as crowded as Hong Kong. There's almost no difference between the two cities. Maybe one slight difference, they have clothes in bigger sizes. Well, that's about it all. And then dinner time, we went to a Korean restaurant in Dempsey with mum, Joanne and little JC. It was really cute when little JC tapped Babe for some corn. It was a simply perfect day.

On Sunday, it was church, followed by lunch at my fav prawn noodles. And then it was almost time to get to the airport. Babe sent me to the airport but he had to leave because he had to get to the airport. Mum, Joanne, Joe and JC came to the airport to send me off. It was really adorable when JC clung to me and refused to let me go.

So that was my weekend. An absolutely wonderful weekend. Perfect, nothing more for me to ask for. Well, there's just 10 more days to another perfect weekend in Singapore!

No comments: