Tuesday, July 27, 2010

States Thus Far

My days are kinda blurry. I landed on the 20th of July. Spent a night with Sharon and then 2 nights with E. It was good hanging out with Sharon and spending the night and day with her. With E, it was nice to hang out with Aunty Amy and B but the best bit was actually hanging out with Little L. She's about 6 months old. The latest addition to the Sim. Love the little kid!

On Friday, 23rd July, I caught the plane to San Diego. I caught the plane with Nelson. A friend from church in Singapore. I got to know him about 5 years ago when I was helping out in Sunday School camp. And the interesting bit is that I hardly even had time to meet him for a meal in Singapore but in States, we met for lunch and a tour to Star Wars studio ( don't really know what it's called) and then we sat on a flight to San Diego and then had 2 meals together. Guess, we've done all the catching up!

I'm sitting on Eve's couch typing out this post. It's been really good! Can't believe that I'm really hanging out with her. I mean she's at work now but you know what I mean right? Anyway, on Sat, we went to this old town Julian, to have pie. She knows that I like looking at old quaint towns. And after Julian, it's shopping time! Shopped so much that we almost dropped. On Sun, yes, shopped again. Shopped and shopped and shopped! And then, dinner, we went to Phil's BBQ
and oh my goodness!!!! It was really good! So so yum!

So today, I'm going to do some inventory and packing and then, it's Seaworld. Will put up pictures tomorrow. Really enjoying myself here. Wish I could stay longer but well, things happened and I'm actually heading back like 4 days earlier and I'll have one less week with Eve. Bummer, but well, things always happen for a reason.

No comments: