Friday, July 02, 2010

Counting Down

I've a thing for counting down. I just love to count down. But then again, sometimes I feel stupid counting down and looking forward to something and then the something passes really quick. It's almost not even worth counting down!

One of the things that I count down to is the 40 hours weekends that I have in Singapore. From the moment that I book the air tickets, I'll start counting down. And then, the trip to Spore and it's almost instantly that the 40 hours zoom by so quickly and then I find myself at the airport waiting for my flight back to Singapore. The next moment, I sit in the airplane thinking, what? The weekend is already over?

So the question is why do I like to count down to a trip or an occasion so much? Well, maybe that's my little ray of light at the end of the tunnel, the little hope of something or something that makes me feel positive and happy about. I guess it makes my life a little more interesting. So what am I counting down to now?

My trip to Singapore on the 12th of July. I'll have a week to spend time with Babe and when Babe is at work, I'll get to hang out with little JC. Can't wait for that. And then on the 20th of July, I'll be heading to San Francisco to hang out with Sharon, Eelynn, Bruno and little Leina. I've not met little Leina before but I'm so stoked to see her. On the 23rd, I'll be off to see Eve in San Diego. Will be there till maybe 7th or 8th of August before heading back to San Francisco to hang out with the Sim-Normans before flying out on the 10th of August. My time in States, about 3 weeks, and when did I started looking forward to the trip? Probably in April when I knew that I could travel over the summer hols.

Well, is it worth to look forward to something that will pass real quick? Yes, of course! It makes everything extra special. Anyway, enough of my senseless ramblings. Enjoy the pics of little JC and me.


No comments: