Monday, December 11, 2006

14 Days to Christmas!!!

Yes, as you can tell, I love counting down to Christmas. It's the best feeling. I love Christmas more than anything else on earth! I believe it's the reminder that Jesus came to earth to save us from eternal damnation...



We went to Disneyland on Saturday. Yes, it's again.....We wanted to see the Christmas decorations there. Well, in a way, it was a little letdown, but at least we saw the fireworks. But it was still magical...Here are the pics....Enjoy



On the Disney train.


Check out my pink boots, don't you just love it?

Babe and me in some space ship. After that, I took the Space Mountain alone...Babe was too chicken to take it!


Babe and me in front of the carousel. We didn't take it...Enough of going in circles, might throw up.

Babe in the Pooh cart, the Pooh ride is the most popular ride in Disney....The line just go squiggley everywhere.


Main Street at night. This was taken before we had our snack in one of the restuarants. Love the brightly lit street.

The fireworks. Real nice. Babe sees the fireworks almost every night when he catches the ferry home from work. But this time, we're at Disney watching it.


For some reason, Disneyland always has this magical attraction for me. I told WK that maybe it's the fact that we went to Disneyland in States for our honeymoon and maybe that's why Disneyland always brings me these magical feelings.
Can't wait for Christmas....And can't wait to gorge on yummy food!



No comments: