Friday, December 29, 2006

Meeting up with Old Friends





It's been great meeting up with old friends. This was taken at Sharon's place last nite. Great food and it was nice catching up with old friends. And as usual Ashton, my little precious, never failed to entertain us with his antics. It was nice seeing us all together. And he found a girlfriend...Beatrice, such a well behaved girl.

Met up with Sindy, Tsui Wen and Chow for a coffee. Nice seeing them and catching and just talking. After that, next coffee, met Angie, Ariel, Cheng and Cynthia and had my second cup of coffee. I do miss my ex-colleagues quite a bit. And by the time I met Stan and company for dinner, WK was saying that I was a little high on caffine.

Had dinner with Stan, Dorcas and Charles tonight. Stan and Dorcas, congrats!!! Am very glad that my dear friend has met someone....May God bless you both. And please, please....let me know the dates in advance. Rain, shine, hailstorm or whatever, die, die, I must make it to your wedding.

We sold our car this morning. Life is a little strange without a car. At the same time, it feels a little strange letting go of the car. Yes, I know that we'll be saving quite a bit of money but at the same time, it feels strange and sad that we're slowly letting go of some of our stuff. It's weird that when I say that I'm going back to HK and when I'm in HK I say that I'm going back to Spore. So what's the meaning of back? What's back? Is back like home? So is HK becoming a home to me as well?

I don't know...I really don't know...But one thing I know for sure, I need to stop eating!!! Getting real fat!

No comments: