Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blessing

Yesterday when I came home, I opened my mailbox and got my bank statement. Looking through and I noticed that I was overpaid by HKD1090. And there I was sitting and thinking and trying to figure out why I was overpaid. And then.... thinking maybe I should just not say anything and wait and see. But then again, no, I will just go to work and check with them.

So I went in today and checked with the school clerk. And to my nice surprise, I've got an increment! Ya!!! Yes, folks, it may not seem a lot but it's an extra bonus...Me very happy! And yes, will have to thank God for providing me with blessings like these.




Last weekend Stephen, my black brother was in town. We went out on Friday nite. But such a shame, forgot to take pics with him. These are some of my friends that we met up with. We had good fun and it's nice meeting old friend and new friends. Had a good night out but well, had to leave early because I had to work on Saturday morning.

Went to work on Saturday morning. Had a parents day and I gave a 10 min speech. Really hoped that the parents knew what I was speaking about. And in the evening we headed out with Stephen again.

I've been really blessed by God in many ways. He sent friends my way, gave me pretty good colleagues and now, less than 6 months of working, I got an increment. What more can I ask for? All thanks to God! And we'll be back in about 3 weeks. Can't wait to eat again!!!

No comments: