Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Post for the Year

So after about 10 days in Singapore, I'm back in Hong Kong. Glad to be back. Did heaps and heaps in Singapore.

This is my cousin, Zhi Wei. We attended his wedding. Lovely boy and his pretty wife. Doesn't he look handsome and his bride beautiful?
We stayed in Fullerton Hotel on 28 to 31 of December. It was a nice hotel but a little out from the city. This was taken from the pool. The view is great though!


We checked into Mandarin Oriental on 31st. We went swimming in the pool with my godsons, Jim and Sean. It was great catching up with them and knowing that they have grown more matured and sensible. Love them heaps! Miss them. Can't wait to see them over Chinese New Year again.



Fireworks from our room. It was nice of Mandarin Oriental to give us a room with the view for the fireworks. The boys were so excited. Well, Mum and Joanne also enjoyed themselves.
This is the day view from our room. Sean came into room and started yelling, look, look at the durian!

Well, we had a great trip. It was really nice to catch up with family and friends. Sorry if I've missed some of you. Jing, sorry, missed your son and you and also sorry that I'll miss your son's celebrations this Sat too. I guess to a certain extent, every holiday back is never enough as there's always more people that I'll like to catch up with. It's so hard sometimes when we live abroad. But I guess, one of the persons that I really want to catch up with, I actually saw him twice. Marc came to my mum's place for Christmas and also to Zhi Wei's wedding. Marc, thanks for coming to see me and you know that we always love you.

Well, enough of my rumblings. Want to wish everyone a blessed New Year! And I hope that everyone will have a great year!

No comments: