Friday, May 04, 2007

WK's Birthday

Today is Babe aka WK's birthday. He's turned 34. This is the first time that we're spending his birthday in HK. It's a little strange to have a birthday overseas. Away from family and friends. I'm his only family here. This pic was taken a few years ago when I was doing my masters in Sydney and Babe came over for a visit. The year in Sydney was a very trying one. It was hard to survive on one income and at the same time, I really under budgeted myself. But we made it through! Praise the Lord!
Babe has always been very supportive of me. He's my best friend. Only he can deal with my craziness and madness. It was a huge decision for him to make the move to HK. Honestly, even though I don't say it very often, I am very thankful that he's on this HK adventure with me.
This pic is of Babe and Hobbit. Oh...How I miss my little Hobbit. My first born. My crazy dog! Babe was understanding enough to know that I really miss Hobbit to let me get Happy. But me being the greedy me, my life will be complete if Hobbit is here with us.
Babe and me on the Star Ferry. This was before he moved to HK. He came over to visit and to settle his work stuff before moving to HK.
My cutie! Why do I love my Babe? In truth and honesty, I don't know. I don't seem to be able to describe and explain why I love this bloke. He's a fussy eater, a little temperamental and mad at times. So why do I love him? All I can say, I'm happy to know that he's the last one I see before I go to bed and he's the first one I see when I wake up. He's the first one that I call to break bad or good news. In all, he's my everything. And the best thing of getting married Babe, we're partners in this journey. We hold hands and walk, sometimes, he leads me, sometimes I lead him but majority of the time, we walk hand in hand. Just my Babe and me....along with Hobbit and Happy. Babe, Happy Birthday! Love you heaps and heaps!!!

No comments: