Monday, August 20, 2007

Heading Back to Hong Kong




Time really flies when you're having fun! With a wink of an eye, the week is over. It has been a great week meeting up with family and friends. Can't believe that in a couple of hours we'll be catching the plane heading back to HK.

Highlights of my week. Obiviously hanging out with my family and also my Hobbit. Mum has fed her way too much. Selling our flat, little sad about it. Meeting my ex-colleagues, Amy and obviously Stan's wedding. This week has been good way too good. One of the most fruitful trips.

Stan and Dorcas' wedding was really special. Special because my best friend found his other half. His church wedding really touched me. Had to control my tears, didn't want to ruin my makeup. The service was really beautiful. The dinner last night was WOW! That's what I can say. Met friends that I've not seen in years and years at the wedding dinner. Reconnected with them. Stan sang beautifully with Dorcas and the surprise of it all, he sang a song in Mandarin! Well, if you know Stanley well enough, he can't speak Mandarin much less sing it! But for Dorcas, he sang it! It was really magical.

Sorry, folks, I forgot my camera for some reason, running very late all the time. Not pics...But well, hopefully, Stanley will email me a copy and I'll put it up. Stanley and Dorcas, congrats once again! Love you guys! And God Bless!

Got a couple of pics of them at church....Don't they look great? Enjoy your honeymoon!

No comments: