Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Weekend Without Babe

Babe's away for work this weekend again. But I've had a full weekend. Got me a facial and a massage on Saturday afternoon and then met Karine for tea. Had a great time with her. It was nice chatting and talking just about anything and everything.

Got home, was way too full to have any dinner. And on Sunday, all thanks to Mel, she organised a little trip to Macau to watch Zaia. And oh my goodness, we did have so so much fun! She brought along her friend, Angela and boy was she a blast too. We had so much fun just talking, laughing and cracking up. I reckon that our conversations were way more fun and interesting than Zaia. But I must thank Mel for making the effort to get us to watch the show. Zaia was really enjoyable, though I nodded a little in the first 10 mins. I slept really late on Saturday, you know? But then the show really started going and wow, it was really spectacular!


As I get to spend more weekends on my own sometimes, I'm thankful to be surrounded by friends who took time to spend their weekeends with me. Sorry ladies, if I made you feel like you're Babe's subsitute at times. But really, I really love the time we spent together. Totally hilarious. Hong Kong is really becoming home. I've friends that I know that I can count on and am really thankful for them!

No comments: