Thursday, January 05, 2012

First Post of the Year

I noticed that I've not as written as much as I had in the past on my blog. Wish I have more time every day but since the arrival of Ba Ba, my blogging and even my time surfing on the net has been greatly reduced. He takes the bulk of my time apart from work. Not that I'm complaining. So now back to blogging.

How was 2011 for me? 2011 started with lots of crying at home. Yes, we were blessed with little Ba Ba and January saw us learning to be parents and we are still learning to be parents. There were times that were frustrating but it was and it still worth it. The first 6 months of the year was also hard as we could not travel with little Ba Ba as we were under probation. But God was good. He brought people that we love and miss to us. We had family and friends that visited and ohhed and ahhed at little Ba Ba. It was very heartwarming to know that when we couldn't go to them, they came to us.

Summer rolled along and we had little Ba Ba's papers finalised and we flew home! Ba Ba took his flight. I was kinda worried but he did well. No complains at all. July also saw us taking our first trip alone without Ba Ba. I've always wanted to go to Maldives and it was exactly as I wanted the trip to be! Awesome! I got to see Eve too in August and we celebrated little Ba Ba's birthday in Spore too.

The rest of the year rolled on and frankly, there was nothing more that I wanted for the year. The year was perfect and there's nothing that I was like to change. A fantabulous year! And if 2012 can be as fantabulous as 2011, I'll be glad! Here's to a great year ahead!

No comments: