Monday, July 21, 2008

Pics from City Tour from Korea

These are pics that were taken during my 12 hours layover in Seoul. I must say that I enjoyed my 12 hours there and had a great time during the city tour even though I didn't know anyone. And definitely will want to visit Seoul again. But this time, a proper holiday there.

When I got onto my flight from Hong Kong to Seoul, I had to admit that I was a little disappointed with the airline. There wasn't inflight entertainment. No little screen in front of me. And I was like...dang! What will I do for my next flight of 10 hrs to San Fran to Seoul? But....I was more than satisfied! The airline proved to be great! Great movies on demand selection and yummy food too! Nothing to complain about.

Since I knew that I was going to be in Seoul for 12 hrs, I thought, I'll take the city tour. Pics of some palace that we went to.



Kids on excursion to the folk museum. Those kids were so cute!
It was interesting that in Jeju Island, there were also some of these stone statues that apppeared there.
Some street that I was dropped off to have a stroll along. Had an interesting time.

No comments: