Monday, July 14, 2008

Last Weekend Before Heading Out for Summer Holidays

Last Friday, we invited some friends over for a BBQ. It was a little nerve wrecking on Thursday and Friday early afternoon as we were not sure if the weather would hold up. It had been pouring for the past few days. Well, thank God, the skies held up....Kinda...Till we had our fill of food and then....showers of blessings came.





Then, we had to move up to our little apartment for chat, drinks and Happy! Boy, was Happy over the moon with the visitors. She started clamouring on top of everyone, jumping up and down!

She had a full on attack on Emily and Derrick! Hope they had fun with Happy.


Overall, it was a nice time with friends. A little bittersweet as well. Elaine's leaving. She's not re-contracting with her school. Will definitely miss her heaps! She's such a great tea companion. Marriott might not be the same without her!


And yes....me being a show off....This is the mobile phone that I've been waiting for! My iphone!!! Was actually really surprised that I could managed to get my hands, fingers, toes, whatever on to one. Iphone was launched on Fri and I registered with 3 mobile network for an iphone. Since I didn't get an email from them, I thought...there goes my chance on getting an iphone. On Sat, we went to Tsingyi for dinner. On the spur of the moment, we went to 3 mobile shop to ask if they had anymore iphones. And viola, they had! Heart skipped a beat...did a little dance and the iphone is mine! All mine!!!! It was time to change my mobile phone anyway. Even Joanne was surprised that I held to my mobile phone for 2 years! So there you go, oh....can't forget...must thank Babe, he bought it for me! Love him heaps and heaps!!!

No comments: