Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off To the Airport for California!

I'm so excited....Off to the airport in a couple of minutes. Yesterday and today, have been up like before 9 in the morning even though I didn't have to get to work. Wanted to get the most out of my days. Oh, I went into work briefly today. Dropped something off for my boss.

Had brunch with Paula at yumcha. It was a really good time spent with her. We talked for the longest time since we've known each other. To me, it was like a celebration of our 2 years of friendship and the end of our first contract. We made it through and we're even taking on a second contract! Woohoo!!! Can't believe that time really flew by so fast.

We were talking about relationships and how things are. She's just getting to know a bloke and to be really honest, it was such an honour that she said that Babe and me as a couple is a role model for her. When I pondered upon what she said, I'm seriously blown away by what she said. Very flattering as well. I told her that it is hard at times. Babe is away for the moment. He'll be back tomorrow night. He's been away since Sunday night and I won't be seeing him till on the 7th of Aug in Spore. Even then, he'll be extremely busy with work. But I told her that whatever mistakes and weaknesses that I saw in my parents' marriage, I made a conscious effort not to make those mistakes. It is very hard and there are times that I fail but I am thankful to be blessed with such a wonderful, loving, caring and no words can describe him kinda husband. Very thankful.

So......I'm off to the airport...Will be in Seoul for 12 hours and then will be in San Francisco till 23rd Jul and then to San Diego and not such where else. So so happy! And Paula, it was a nice time out this afternoon! Thanks.

No comments: