Friday, July 18, 2008

Airport Drama

So....was at Hong Kong's airport last night. Checked in and was early. Sat down to read my book at where I thought my boarding gate was at, gate 20. My flight was meant to take off at 12.30 am. Sat down at 11 pm to read my book. Thought everything was great, fine and dandy. 11.45 or something like that came and I wondered why no one was boarding. Then I checked my boarding pass and realised that the flight is at gate 19. And no, 20 is not next to 19. Had to walk really quick and as I was walking, my phone rang. The crew called and wanted to know where I was. Well, rushed and rushed and yes! I made it!

Yes...I know, I'm confused...But I blame it on not enough rest and no coffee and whatever....I'm at Incheon's airport now. It's nice. Took a city tour. Very nice. Think maybe I can live here. But would have to learn Korean so that I can watch my Korean soapies. Oh and my tour guide thought I am a student on a holiday! Ha! So....Babe, my investment in La Mer is worth after all!!!

No comments: