Friday, May 09, 2008

Tired

Before reaching home yesterday and told myself that I'll have to make it to the gym. Got home, talked to Babe, cuddled Happy and watched some telly, thinking that I'll get change in like 15 mins to get to the gym. And then......Can't believe me....I promptly nodded and fell fast asleep while still sitting on the couch!

I couldn't figure out why was I so tired. Actually, I've been quite tired recently. Then, I realised....Monday night, nothing on but most of the time, I meet my girlfriends for dinner. Tuesday night, bible study at 8pm, Wednesday night, classes at Chinese University. Thursday night, nothing on, time spend with Babe and then, Friday night, class at Chinese University again. Then I realised, that I am a tad busy. But I'm happy being busy. At least going for bible study and classes at Chinese University, my brains are stimulated, rather than sitting at home and not doing much constructive.

Oh well, it's the weekend coming real soon and it's a long weekend too. We'll be heading to Macau on Sunday and will be having tea with some nice ladies on Monday at Marriott. Can't wait!

No comments: