Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Roller Coaster

Went to work yesterday as usual.....Talked to Joanne, my sis, online. She told me that Uncle Steve (My best friend/ cousin, Lina's (aka Qiao Yun) father) had a stroke. I was like...okay...give me the details and tell me what happened. Well, Joanne didn't have much details because mum didn't tell her much as well. I texted Lina and then no reply.....And I was like okay...getting worried....Lost Uncle Albert already, not willing and don't want to lose another uncle. And there was I thinking if I needed to book a ticket home as well.....

Came home for lunch and called Lina straightaway. She asked if I receive her text and I said no. Well, she told me that her dad had a mini stroke and things are fine. But not that fine. Mum said that he does have to take care of his health or he might have a major one. Thank God and what a sigh of relief! Praise God!!!

Went to the HK World Carnival with Colleen and Nicole...Took rides....went in circles and then upside down...Fun....Did feel a little sick when I came back. Pics below...Enjoy!!!

Outside the carnival
Us before the roller coaster ride.
Can you see my pink giraffe? Nice?
On the way home......

No comments: