Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Sun is Out

Well, today, the sun is out! I love the sun....Love love the sun but have to be careful these days. Wrinkles are catching up with me. There are days in HK that you just have cloudy days with hardly any sun and almost no blue skies. But today, I saw a little blue in the sky. I felt uplifted in some ways.

It got me to think about Annie...Tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will shine tomorrow. Well, yes, the sun is shinning today and today will be good. Okie, don't ask me why today will be good. So far, nothing bad has happened and to me, that is good. Very often we go through life and forget to thank the Almighty for His goodness. Every single day is a blessing. And I should be thankful to God for every single day. It's so easy for us to grumble and complain but when do we say, yes, thank God for every little thing? I remember listening to someone saying that when we complain and grumble, it's like us saying to God, gee, thanks a lot God, I could have done a lot better without your help! Have to admit that it can be hard seeing His blessing when we miss the ferry and have to wait another 30 mins. But isn't it a good time to reflect on the day and be at peace? Still learning to be thankful and well, it's a lifelong lesson.

And yes, little update about us sponsoring a child. We're going to get some biodatas this Sunday. We've shortlisted a few children and pray that we'll be a blessing to them.

Do pray for WK. Sometimes I fear that his faith in God might be wavering. It is so hard for him to place complete trust in the One, the Maker, the Provider for everything. Wk does get pretty concern with work issues. And sometimes it's hard for me too see his point as I'm not in his shoes and I don't understand what he's going through. But I'm trying to be patient and understand him and be there for him.

No comments: