Thursday, March 01, 2007

Time Flies

With a twinkle of an eye, it's already March. Can't believe it. It just seems like yesterday when we headed back to Singapore for Christmas and then Chinese New Year came along and then now....What? It's already March! Scary how time flies!

I had coffee with Martina and Michelle today. It was Michelle's last day in Hong Kong. She's flying back to Melbourne tomorrow. I felt sad that she's leaving. Michelle was my first real friend in Hong Kong.

I remember going to Tsuen Wan MTR station on 17th August to meet the other NETS for an induction and I was standing there feeling like it's first day of school all over again and feeling lonely and no one to talk to. And there came along Michelle and we started talking. We talked while we walked to Panda Hotel for our induction. We were sitting next to each other and then Martina joined us. It was funny that we kept talking through the induction to a point that someone had to shut us up and we had the killer looks from someone else. And that was the beginning of our friendship.

It's sad to see her go but I understand her reasons for leaving. She has been a great friend and I'm definitely going to miss her friendship. We walked to Central MTR after coffee today and before we left, we hug and said goodbye....Well, there were tears that rolled down. I'm never good at saying goodbyes. Actually I rather say the Chinese goodbye which actually means, we'll see each other again, zai jian....So Michelle, we'll definitely see each other again! I'll miss you!

No comments: